HSE Excellence Award
- Engineering & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Facility & Maintenance
- Sectors (Projects, Contract Specific or Services)
- CSR Award
- Environmental Excellence Award
- Management of Driving Safety (MODS) Award
- HSE Initiative Award
- Risk Management Award
Following special recognitions shall also be presented:
- Platinum Award Exemplary achievement in HSE Excellence Award Category–To be judged by the Adjudication Panel.
- Gold Medal Recognizing the organizations that have consecutively won the HSE Excellence Gold Award five times (including the current year).
- Best Debut Entry Recognizing the best entry from Organizations participating for the first time
Benefits of Participation
- Provides a means of recognizing and celebrating HSE achievements.
- Motivation to Sustain HSE Performance.
- Exceptionally high regional and international recognition for exemplary HSE performance.
- Excellent competitive edge for attracting customers & clients and enhancing business prospects.
- Be seen by employees, public and regulatory bodies as a responsible organization.
- Opportunity to contribute to Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Business Continuity.
- The awards are open to all private sector organizations in GCC Countries
- The award relates to the organization’s (site) or business unit(s)
- Demonstrate consistent with continual improvement or sustained leading performance in HSE for the previous three calendar years for those organizations applying for HSE Excellence Award.
- For other awards, evaluation criteria shall be the performance / initiative for the year 2021.
Every participating organization; that couldn’t qualify for the award; shall be presented with the Certificate for their participation in the Award Program.
- Part I Organization Profile (Section 1)and evidence for all the relevant KPQs (Section 2) for the award Submission
- Part II Lagging Indicators for the preceding three calendar years (applicable only for those organizations who are applying for HSE Excellence Award)
- Part III Application form (Declaration form)
- Registration Fee In Cash / In Cheque / Bank Transfer
Guidelines for Submission
Completed application with evidence must be submitted online. Your application must contain the following
- PART I – Organization Profile and evidence for all the KPQ’s
- PART II – Lagging Indicators for the preceding three years(required only for HSE Excellence Award Applicants)
- PART III – Application form (Declaration form)
- Registration Fee – In Cash / In Cheque / Bank Transfer
If you choose flash memory submission the completed application packet along with all the required evidence must to submitted to:
Executive Officer – Chapter Operations
American Society of Safety Professionals – Kuwait Chapter
- The identity of each applicant is kept confidential. Only award recipients will be recognized and publicized.
- Submittals must be written in English.
- During the process of evaluation, if there is any change in the addresses or any other details of communication, please provide the updated information to the contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This award program does not bear the responsibility for non-receipt/late receipt of any material sent
- Keep a copy of your submittal for your reference. submittals, once received will not be returned
- Wherever it is required necessary supporting documents are to be attached along with the submittals.
- References to supporting evidence shall be clearly made in the narrative text
- Define all the abbreviations
- By submitting an application for this award, the applicant agrees to the publication of the results.
- Applicants may be asked at any time during the review process to substantiate the claims made in the submission.
- The decision of the adjudication panel shall be final and binding.
- If submission requirements are not met or the information is found to be incomplete, untrue or misleading, the submittal will be removed from the review process.
- The Evaluation Panel has the sole right and discretion to reject entries that do not meet the submission requirements.