ASSP GCC HSE Excellence Award 2021
American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP)– Gulf Cooperation Council HSE Excellence Award is introduced to recognize leadership, excellence and encourage exceptional performance in the field of Health, Safety and Environment in private sector in the Gulf Region. The Award is instituted by the American Society of Safety Professionals Kuwait chapter, a non-profit voluntary organization. This evidencebased award showcases successful business models of organizations that uphold HSE management as a business value and excel in performance.
The award scheme is devised to recognize and reward those GCC private sector organizations who have been successful over the course of the year in managing the risks of workplace, development and their Health, Safety & Environment performance, besides doing ethical business:
- The awards are open to all private sector organizations of GCC Countries.
- An organization can apply for a maximum of three awards.
- The application shall be submitted to the ASSP Kuwait Chapter.
- Submitted applications shall be evaluated by an independent panel of HSE professionals of ASSP.
- If required any additional information or clarification, the applicant will be invited for a meeting to deliver a presentation.
- The winning organizations will be invited for Recognition ceremony on Zoom Platform.
- Organizations will be given an oppurtunity Platform to showcase the company profile and video address.
- The decisions of ASSP GCC HSE Excellence Award Adjudication Panel shall stand final.
The winning organization will receive:
- Award Certificate
- Commemorative Plaque
HSE Excellence Award
- Engineering & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Facility & Maintenance
- Sectors (Projects, Contract Specific or Services)
- Excellence in CSR Award
- Environmental Excellence Award
- Management of Driving Safety (MODS) Excellence Award
- Best HSE Initiative Award
- Best Risk Management Award
Following special recognitions shall also be presented:
- Gold Medal Recognizing the organizations who have consecutively won the HSE Excellence Gold Award five times (including the current year)
- Platinum Award Exemplary achievement in HSE Excellence Award Category–To be judged by the Adjudication Panel.
- Best Debut Entry Recognizing the best entry from organizations participating for the first time